Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Progress!!!

Recently I have taken on my first video editing project involving forms of lens alterations. It is a loosely based narrative of a dream sequence.
Check it Out!!!


Looking for a Soundtrack, Any Thoughts?

Another Serious Film Project Worth Mentioning:

I found this video on http://www.stumbleupon.com, an internet search engine that allows you to browse media specific to your interests. Great way to get inspired.I don't know much about the artist but he/she seems to be interested in capturing what the eye cannot, the basis of our first project.



The Most Amazing Time Lapse Video of Milky Way Ever Made. Seriously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Artist Levi Beamish Manipulates Scanner to get some really cool shots. I want to do this. Seriously.


If the embedding doesn't work follow this link.

Hope everyone is enjoying my first few posts. I appreciate questions and comments greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment